[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Regions for Pedigree database Gedcoms

Otto otto at schienke.com
Sun Nov 17 11:17:20 PST 2013

On Nov 17, 2013, at 12:56 PM, Paul Rakow wrote:

> Dear SGGEE,
>   On my father's side my ancestors are from
> Hinterpommern, (Pomerania), now in Poland, but without
> the Volhynian connection.  Should I include the Pomeranians,

Please include your father's family. They will love you for that.

Migration was from the west to the east before it finally shifted southward.
Eastward on the North Sea coast to the reaches of the Baltic Coast.
Many of our families are included in that migration.

Many of our families never moved to the Ukraine. . .

. . .   Otto
         " The Zen moment..." wk. of January 01, 2013-