[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] *Euphrosine*

Joanna Hintz hintzjoanna at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 18 03:38:51 PST 2013

Hi,

Many girls were called at that time Euphrosine - whether in Germany, Poland
or Volhynia. The name comes from the Greek and has absolutely nothing to do
with Eva Rosina.

Rosina is derived from the flower rose. In Poland girls were called
Rozalia, the German name was Rosina. Thus, it can be found in the church
books.

Greetings
Ursula