[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] *Euphrosine* and Petronella

Christopher Menke chrismenke at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 08:59:53 PST 2013

I have a database of about 2000 names from West Prussia, Posen, and Volhynia I have gleaned from films now.

I have 16 Euphrosine in there.

The latest I see it is birth of Julius Mannke to Christian Mannke and Euphrosine Sonnenberg in Sergejewka, Volhynia in 1883.

The earliest is birth of Adam Schroeder to Johann Schroeder and Euphrosina (a-ending) in Dorposch, Culm, West Prussia in 1748.

Another interesting woman's name of same era and places is Petronella.

   Chris Menke