[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] request

Craig Schiller craigbear at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 22:36:45 PDT 2013

I have a Cyrillic marriage certificate that I need translated; I previously
requested this about a year ago, but have never heard back, so I wanted to
ask again if anybody can help out with this.

I'm at a big fat brick wall with a lot of my research otherwise, and am
probably going to post a much longer message soon; I'm having absolutely no
luck combing through the Grodziec archives on my own, but I e-mailed the
Polish Archives about a year ago for assistance and never heard back from
them either. So is there anybody who knows how to actually *get *information
from them who can assist me?

Craig