[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pabianice microfilms

Bernd ben.angel at t-online.de
Tue Oct 8 07:10:25 PDT 2013

Hello,
thank you for the Link with the Pabianice records. I have a question now:

in some birth- and death records I can find two dates. For example:  birth
1846 number 79

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1615d&sy=1846&kt=1&plik=079-082.jpg

birth of Luiza Engelhorn, was the birth on 23rd of April and christening on
5th of May, or what is the meaning of this two dates?

Thank you for any reply.

Bernd Engelhorn

www.engelhorn-ahnen.de