[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Village Adventure Tour

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Sat Oct 12 10:58:57 PDT 2013

Volhynian Village Adventure Tour
September 8 – 17, 2014

I have just returned from another Volhynian Village Adventure Tour.  There were 12 of us from various parts of the US and Canada.  It was another “once-in-a-lifetime” experience.  We had many finds, met a lot of wonderful people, and visited numerous villages, including one near the second ring of Chernobyl.  It was pretty amazing.

The next tour is scheduled for September 8 – 17, 2014.  It is limited to Eastern Volhynia (the area roughly from Zhitomir to Rovno) and seven people.  If you are serious about going, I would suggest you get your reservation fee of $100 in soon.  The tour usually fills up pretty quickly.  I’ll get a new brochure posted on my site soon.  In the meantime, you can check out previous tours at www.volhynia.org

DON MILLER
Tour Leader
Leading tours to Volhynia since 1993.