[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Birth record need help please

rhonda simpson garynrho at live.ca
Sat Oct 12 20:55:42 PDT 2013

You ever do a bunch of saving to file, then get side tracked only to forget you did it and then months later you find it and want to smack yourself in the head!!  Well here it is.

I found I downloaded a copy of the page for my great uncle Christian Kroening a while ago and forgot about it.  There are comments or something by his parents names, his father Christian Kroening, and it looks like it may be his birthplace in Poland, and his mother Louise Zabel something about her. then on the opposite page can’t figure any of it out.

I can send it off list if anyone is willing to have a look. or it is here, but not sure if viewable...
https://plus.google.com/photos/114766530416692142345/albums/5934076443986826705?banner=pwa

Thank you

Rhonda