[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Birth record need help please

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Sun Oct 13 11:45:07 PDT 2013

Rhonda,

     The resolution is a little low, but I think it reads
---

  Born: 4th May 1875, 4 in the morning

  Baptised: 8th May

  Number 361  Kraening Christian

  Father Christian Kraening, colonist
  Mother Louise geb Zabel  Lutherans

  [Sidewise (for all the children on the page)]

  Received emergency baptism from Schmidt in Blumenthal near Pulin.
  Baptism confirmed/recognised in the same place on 6th June [1876]
  by Pastor Wasem.

  Godparents: Christian Friedrich, Eleonore Friedrich, colonists.

-----

    Any questions, suggestions?
    Paul Rakow

https://plus.google.com/photos/114766530416692142345/albums/5934076443986826705?banner=pwa