[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schappert/Schuppert-Weiss Genealogy

Christopher Menke chrismenke at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:13:13 PDT 2013

Lauren,

You're in luck - or blessed I should say! We are related. My great-grandmother was Wilhelmina Schappert also born in Landestreu, Galicia, Austrian Empire (today in Ukraine). She came to Gretna, Manitoba as a girl. I have that history in PDF format back to the 1600's. When I get to my home computer I will send it to you.

How are you related??

   Chris Menke