[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] extractions from Michalki Rypin Parish

MIKE MCHENRY maurmike1 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 21 09:34:10 PDT 2013

Has any attempt been made to extract the confirmation records for Lipno?
They are not in Russian. The column headings are in Polish and the names
have conventional German spelling. It's quite valuable as a secondary
document. It can help you find birth records for instance, because it has
the date and parents names and mother's maiden name.

MIKE