[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lipno confirmations

MIKE MCHENRY maurmike1 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 21 11:34:56 PDT 2013

I would agree with all that, but the odds are good you're looking at the
parents. That was true in my case for my grandmother. Because the records
are so condensed I was able to discover and confirm that her father had
married at least 3 times in ten years. Working that out through the Berlin
archives would have been tortuous.

MIKE
maurmike1 at verizon.net