[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Canadian Census, 1921 and after

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:57:53 PDT 2013

On 10/21/2013 06:44 PM, kitchur at mymts.net wrote:
>   and Manitoba vitial stats
> >
> >   http://vitalstats.gov.mb.ca/Query.php
This worked great as I was able to confirm dob for three children of a
great granduncle born in Canada. Several older siblings were born in
Europe and others were born less than 100 years ago. However, when I
found the online access to Canadian census (1911 and 1916) I found no
trace of their family. Parents emigrated from Pol/Vol in 1906 or 1907
and were debarred at the U.S. border Minnesota/Winnipeg in 1917, so
they should show up in 1911 and 1916, but nothing even close.
Parents were Andreas Lachman(n) born in Vincentow 1877 and Lydia Mantei.

Ken
--
Kenneth Browne researching: BROWN(E) LEIGHTON TAYLOR CLOUGH/CLUFF
LACHMANN RUSSELL NOURSE MORSE PETTENGILL NOBLE SMALL WOLF MROCH