[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidt family from Sompolno region

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Tue Oct 22 12:06:22 PDT 2013

Hello Martin,

welcome to our list.

Some years ago I have checked the whole Konin records for the surname
Schmidt.
There I have found only one daughter of the farmer Michael Schmidt *abt.
1801 and his wife Susanne Greger *abt. 1807:
Julianna (= Juliane) Schmidt
* 24. Jan. 1845 in Skulsk, Konin
~ 18. Feb. 1845 in Konin
witnesses were August Sawary, 40, tenant in Skulsk and Gottfried Neumann,
52, pizewcznik (translation = ?) in Mielnica,
godparents: August Sawary and Mrs Augustine Esse. I send you a photo of this
record with the signature of your ancestor Michael Schmidt. The language is
Polish.

Greetings from Solingen, Germany,

Edelgard