[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] What can substitute for Ev.Gramsdorf records b/m/d/ ?

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 18:47:26 PDT 2013

1841-WWI, family lived in Wischin Hauland kreis Kolmar, what can I use to substitute these missing records with ?

Where would I find person's leaving area permission 1861,1869,1884 & would person from USA 1884 get permission coming & leaving there?  My guess is my gr.gr.grandfather Karl Fedder(Vedder/Vetter) may had died circa 1878 had second marriage after 1850- I've had no luck at the Poznan project nor basia.famula.pl, I've double cousins unknown full names & dates-who were still there 1918-list of wounded,missing & dead.   

I need something to brake these brick walls-what can I do & what can't be done ?
                                                                             Cathy in Elgin, Minnesota

More information about the Ger-Poland-Volhynia mailing list