[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] On-Line Church Book Images from Volhynia

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 27 11:13:43 PDT 2013

Dan

You were probably looking at his website.

http://www.agad.gov.pl/inwentarze/KsEA439x.xml#id0x050743d0

Clicking the Inwentarz  on the left side bar will take you directly to a long list of churches citing various records in each parish.    All these records are in the AGAD archives in Warsaw.

If you see SKAN and  galeria ze skanami in blue, you will be able to view the original records.

Note:  the file number shown on the opening page is not an LDS film number.

Rose