[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidt family from Sompolno region

Petra Serwaty petra at serwaty.de
Wed Oct 30 07:37:38 PDT 2013

Hello Martin,

I'm searching in the north of Sompolno, exactly in Kozy, Kozki,
Zakrzewek and other villages in this area.

A lot of entries from Sompolno you can find online (1878-1884) at this
link http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/search?q=Sompolno%20XSKANro%3At .

In this entries I found a marriage-entry from Friedrich Wilhelm Kalis,
Nr. 49/1881 (photo-nr. 190) with Justine Pubantz, *372/1863 in Kozki,
this entry was in russisch.

Also I have a Emil Nikolai, which was born in Lubsin (also in this area)
at 20.11./02.12.1881, Nr. 233/1881, from Wilhelm NiKolai and Amalie
Kaschube and a Emil Nikolai, which was born in Rudzk (also in this area)
in 1881, Nr. 157/1881, from Ludwig Nikolai and Amalie Friedrich.

If you want, you can look on my website, www.serwaty.de, family Spitzer
- perhaps you find there some names which you know.

Petra Serwaty

--
www.serwaty.de