[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidt family from Sompolno region

Martin Schmidt g8orz03 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:03:35 PDT 2013

Thank you Petra and Edelgard,

I'm certain that Friedrich Wilhelm must be my great grandfather. I would
have never been able to decipher that document without your assistance.  I
could barely make out the word Kalis.  I'm not certain which of the two
Emil Nikolais might be my relative, although I do recall the name of
Kaschube being mentioned by my grandparents.

Martin