[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Alternate Christian Names list has been updated

Reiner Kerp mail at reiner-kerp.de
Thu Oct 31 06:30:32 PDT 2013

Am 28.10.2013 03:22, schrieb Gary Warner:

[...]

> This email will advise that our Alternate Christian Names list has been
> updated.   The changes now include some Spanish to German equivalents.
>   You can see it at
>
> https://sggee.org/research/AlternateChristianNames.pdf

In the Chelmce-records (rk) I found a Frider(o) ADAMCZAK (likewise
ADAM or ERDMANN):

http://reiner-kerp.de/Forschung/pafg151.htm#5115

Finally the one (key)-christian name, I was looking for many years.
Suspecting, this name is the every-day life common-use name for many
Friedrich´s or Gottfried´s. Similar to Ros´ for Rosi (Rosina) or Rosa
(Rosalia).

--

Mit schönen Grüßen aus Landsberg am Lech,

Reiner (Kerp)

mailto:mail at reiner-kerp.de

im web: http://reiner-kerp.de

Webcams von Landsberg: http://212.227.97.78/webcam/webcam.htm