[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Manitoba wills

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Thu Sep 5 10:57:23 PDT 2013

   Helen,

       That guide to Manitoba probate looks very useful:
  I wish I had known about it a year ago.

       Familysearch.org has the scanned wills and probate
  files themselves, up till 1930

       Start from:

  https://familysearch.org/search/collection/1987562

    Last year I managed to figure out the index and find the will
  of a relative who died in 1930, but it would have been much
  quicker using the Manitoba guide you found. The probate file was
  nearly 40 pages long.

                     Paul Rakow