[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] GERMANS FROM RUSSIAN POLAND ACCENTS

MIKE MCHENRY maurmike1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 10 08:08:09 PDT 2013

I would like thank everyone for the enlightening discussion. My grandparents
were Germans from Russian Poland (1901-2). They lived for quite some time in
Hoboken, NJ. Hoboken is one square mile in area. Prior to WWI it had an
estimated 24000 ethnic Germans. I often wonder based on list comments how
they might be accepted. Thanks again!

MIKE
maurmike1 at verizon.net