[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Catholic Poles and Lutheran Germans > Lachmann

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 19:33:36 PDT 2013

On 09/15/2013 01:59 PM, Andreas Leyer wrote:
> Hello Kenneth,
>
> also my ancestors came over Antonielów / Kielce to Volhynia. I spend a lot
> of time looking into the churchbooks of Kielce. Before there were Lutheran
> church records till 1838 they went to the catholic church in Lopuszno.
>
> Therefore, I can also say something about the Lachmann family to you.
Thank you very much for all this information. I have some of this
information already but
this will help fill in some blanks. The point about the Samuel
Lachmann  mentioned in the
marriage document for Gottlieb Lachmann and Juliana Josefa Wolf is
very interesting and
completely new to me.

I wonder if the Beile Lachmann who refers to herself as a
sister-in-law of my great grandfather,
Samuel G. Lachmann could have been married to a cousin of Samuel??
Technically that would
not make her a sister-in-law but so far I haven't identified a brother
of Samuel who might have
married Beile.

I received the 1852 marriage document from Diethard Kolewe quite some
time ago but your
explanation of some of the detail is most appreciated. Anything else
related to the Lachmann
family that you may have will be of interest to me and my 2nd cousin,
another Samuel Lachmann.

Ken