[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place names in Grodziec and Stawiszyn records, Polish and Russian script

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Tue Sep 24 09:43:45 PDT 2013

I am looking for two place names, found in the records of Grodziec and Stawiszyn:

1. Marriage of Daniel Steinbrenner *1805 in Konary, Grodziec, son of Andreas and the deceased Rosina F.,
oo Jan. 31, 1827 Grodziec
Dorothea Schultz *1810 in "Wisheim or Weilheim z taria Pronauskiem?"

I cannot find Wiesheim, just Weilheim in Bavaria. But what does "Pronauskiem" mean?
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/853/0/6.1/1/skan/full/RfhIJFk6RG1LrBDsDTgH7w

2. death record of Johanna Beate Zink, nee Grunwald
+ June 27,1892 Przyranie, Kalisz,  born abt. 1817 in "Wielkiem Krzynstwie?" Prussia,
daughter of Gottfried Grunwald and Anna Dorothea Kurz.

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/754/0/1/19/skan/full/PPS8DqL4OyPs7D1LExxx-w

The most similar place name I could find is Chrzypsko Wielkie, Miedzychod.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Greetings from Germany,

Edelgard