[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place names in Grodziec and Stawiszyn records, Polish and Russian script

salliasfamily at charter.net salliasfamily at charter.net
Wed Sep 25 15:14:28 PDT 2013

Edelgard,

Any connections to:

Christina Steinbrenner m. Godfried Leske, daughter Ludwika Leske b. Alt
Borowiec 1869

Pauline Steinbrenner, parents Friedrich Steinbrenner and Christine
Jeske, b. 1885 Grodziec, d. Milwaukee, WI, US 1966
   m. August Priefer / m. Karl Hammerling

Dorothea Elisabeth Schultz m. Gottlieb Schorrak, daughter Anna Rosina b.
1825 Borowiec, son Gottfried b. 1833 Borowiec

Any Schultz or Steinbrenners in Prazuchy?

Sally in Wisconsin