[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sewerynow, Gvt Warsaw

Joanna Hintz hintzjoanna at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:21:28 PDT 2014

Hi Linda, hi Jerry,

I mean Rawa Stara and not Rawa Mazowieckie.

The parish registers of the Catholic Church are from 1808 - 1877 in the
State Archives Lodz.

Ursula

(That's correct - shown on my map as Rawa Mazowiecka.

Unfortunately the records for this parish were destroyed in WW II and
no duplicates have been found to date.  Some alegata records are
available in the Lodz Archive.

Jerry

Linda,

I think it is Rawa Stara.