[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brantowiznie

Joan Tonn tonn at triwest.net
Thu Apr 10 13:58:30 PDT 2014

Thank you.  That gives me a start!

From: Rose Ingram [mailto:roseingram at shaw.ca]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:56 PM
To: Joan Tonn
Cc: ger-poland-volhynia at sggee.org
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brantowiznie

Joan

According to information in the Main Pedigree database, two of Anna
Karoline's sisters (one older and one younger) were born in Woleckie
Holendry.  One of the birth records was found in Chodecz church records.
Woleckie is about 4 kms or 2.5 miles north of Chodecz.  So the village you
are looking for could be in this area, but may not exist or have been
renamed.

Rose