[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Tree DNA and IGENEA

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 15:05:22 PDT 2014

Dear fellow List members,

For those of you who have tested for Family Finder autosomal dna matches
with Family Tree DNA, you should know that they now include information
for matches from iGENEA (www.igenea.com) in Germany. I received a query
in German from someone in Germany who tested with them and noticed that
there are now matches in my account which come from that company, not
just FTDNA.

This information has not yielded any additional close matches for me,
but some of you might want to know about the broader possibilities for
contact.

Sigrid Pohl Perry