[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] PARISH Czernikowo records

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 20:09:53 PDT 2014

Hi
    Does anyone know if:  Parish Czernikow records are  online anywhere?
Or,   if those records are in  the LDS archives?

    I'm researching surnames: Krampitz, Krampic, Krempitz,  Krempic,
    & other similar spellings.

     On the website http://www.szpejankowski.eu.  there  is index of the
     Parish Czernikowo  Births 1756-1808 in  a pdf file on that site.

http://www.szpejankowski.eu/images/stories/wpThumbnails/Czernikowo/czernikowo_u_1756-1808.pdf

     In that list were some 22 individuals  with surnames I'm researching.

     Four are the children of my 3xG Grandparents   (at least - I HOPE they
     are,  as the parent's first names match and a  confirmed first name
and
     birth year match)

     I can't tell if this a Catholic or Lutheran  church,  and if those
records that
     are indexed came from records that I could access  online.

     Any help will be greatly appreciated,
     Thanks,
Bob Krampetz