[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: brick wall question

Debbie Holm beektabeek at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 22:27:12 PDT 2014

Craig,

Not to worry, this Poland stuff is giving me nightmares.  I have the same
problem...finally locate a village only to find the records for the years
I need do not exist, etc, etc.  Sigh...

But an odd thing, I was looking at the records for the Grodzisk-Grodziec
region (I hope it is the SAME Grodziec you are looking for) when my eyes
started bugging out so I checked my email and couldn't believe my eyes
when I saw you were looking for Grodziec records.  Now I do believe you
are probably looking for Lutheran records so these may be of no help to
you because I think they are Catholic but try this link for the following:

http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,list,70893,1

     Grodziec
     1839
     1840
     1841
     1842
     1843
     1845
     1846
     1847
     1848
     1849
     1850
     1851
     1852
     1853
     1854
     1855
     1856
     1857
     1858
     1859
     1860
     1861
     1862
     1863
     1864
     1865
     1866
     1867
     1868
     1869
     1870
     1871
     1872
     1873
     1874
     1875
     1876
     1877
     1878
     1879
     1880
     1881
     1882
     1883
     1884
     1885
     1886
     1887
     1888
     1889
     1890
     1891
     1892
     1893
     1894
     1895
     1896
     1897
     1898
     1899
     1900
     1901
     1902
     1903
     1904
     1905

Zawartość albumu : Grodziec
brak plików w wybranym katalogu

If you step back one page:  http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,list,4,1

there is a list of other villages in the region for which there are online
records also.

Not sure if this will end up being of any help to you but I sincerely hope
it is. :)

Debbie Holm