[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Haemmerling Bach Gottlieb Breier families

salliasfamily at charter.net salliasfamily at charter.net
Wed Apr 30 17:10:23 PDT 2014

Not sure there will be any relation but I am a Hammerling who's family
was from Mycielin, Kalisch
and the Borowiec and Wiory areas of Konin.
I'm actually looking for 1 sister and two brothers of my grandfather who
did not immigrate with the
rest of the family, and from what I've learned, they ended up in
Germany, at least the boys.  Bertha born about 1888,
may have ran off to get married, no word on where she went or to whom
she married.
Paul was in Marienburg in 1920 and Otto Hammerling, no info on at all.
Both boys we believe were of military age
so could not leave before the war.

While I'm posting ... I think Paul was what is now Malbork military base
which was actually a work camp, with a
pretty terrible past.  Is there a way to find records about this place?

Sally