[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Samuel Peter Busse Birth - Dombruwka

Tammy Jochman tjjochman at milwpc.com
Sat Aug 2 21:28:37 PDT 2014

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I see the SGGEE database lists

Samuel Peter Busse born 3 JAN 1872 Dombruwka  to Johann Busse and Karoline Exner

I have gone to the corresponding record book at AGADD but I am unable to find the record
and the page I believe it is on is not loading completely for me. I don't know if the problem is on their end
or mine.

Would anyone be able to locate this record?

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Tammy