[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LEISCHNER Family In Poland

paul.rakow at cantab.net paul.rakow at cantab.net
Mon Aug 4 09:32:40 PDT 2014

 Hello Deb,

      Are you trying to find out where those villages mentioned are?

      One is clear, Szaradowo is about 8 km west from Szubin.
 In German times it was Szaradowo, Kreis Schubin (it's a village
 with the same name and spelling in both languages).  Szubin/Schubin
 and Szaradowo are both to the west of Bydgoszcz/Bromberg.

 Coordinates for Szaradowo, (according to kartenmeister.com)
 17 36' E,  50 00' N

      It looks like the village Schacharowo is also supposed to
 be somewhere in the same area, in Kreis Schubin, but I can't find it.

          Paul Rakow

<http://www.armin-zimmermann.eu/Bessarabien/Einwanderung/Einwanderung_Quellen_englisch.html#Flegel>

<http://www.armin-zimmermann.eu/Bessarabien/Einwanderung>/Einwanderung_Quellen_englisch.html#Heimatkalender>