[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translation of church record (in German) needed

Наталья Юдина yudina-62 at inbox.ru
Tue Aug 19 00:01:40 PDT 2014

 Hi, all!

I thank  again all listserve memebers who already helped me with translation of records in German.
I have a new request:  record No. 2 from the page of the church book (Ukraine, Kremenchug)  https://cloud.mail.ru/public/54e9ad3edd90/1885%20Death%20in%20Kremenchug.pdf   ,  and is it right: the second date is for funeral?

Still one another question - whether somebody has complete lists of F052 and F053 from EWZ50 files?

Mit herzrlichen grüßen,
Natalia Yudina
(Moskau, Internationaler Verband der deutschen Kultur)