[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translation of church record (in German) needed

ilonatimm at t-online.de ilonatimm at t-online.de
Tue Aug 19 09:21:17 PDT 2014

Hello,

the name is: Milke, Louise, geb. Lau.

Ilona

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translation of church record (in German) needed
Datum: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:02:12 +0200
Von: "Paul Rakow" <paul.rakow at cantab.net>
An: ger-poland-volhynia at sggee.org

 Natalia,

       The scan isn't easy to read, my best try
 (with a little guess-work) is:

 No 2

 [Died]  February 14, midday, 1 o'clock.

 [Buried] February 16

 Mitke, Louise, geb Lau,  Prussian subject

 [Birthplace] ..onetsky in Poland

 [Age] 66 years

 [Cause] Tuberculosis (Schwindsucht)

----

    Unfortunately, the most useful entry, the birth place,
 is very hard to read, because it's right by the binding.
 Can you see it any better?

        Paul Rakow
Natalia Yudina wrote:

>I thank  again all listserve memebers who already helped me with
translation of records in German.
>I have a new request:  record No. 2 from the page of the church book
(Ukraine, Kremenchug)
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/54e9ad3edd90/1885%20Death%20in%20Kremenchug.pdf
  ,  and is it right: the second date is for funeral?

>Mit herzrlichen grüßen,
>Natalia Yudina
>(Moskau, Internationaler Verband der deutschen Kultur)

Ger-Poland-Volhynia site list
Ger-Poland-Volhynia at sggee.org