[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] What is the name?

Linda Bowen lindakbowen at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 15:04:00 PDT 2014

It looks like my cut and paste didn't work very well.
 From the  VKP records

  Adam Preussenhaupt born 1884 in Iwanowka 1884 to Heinrich and Mathilde
Jaroschewitch .
Johann Preussentanz born 1881 in Dabrowka  to Heinrich and Mathilde
Jerneshawotz
Emilie Pressetuer? born in 1880 in Dubno  to Heinrich and Mathilde
Czaraschewitsch.

Any guesses what this name could really be?