[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Needing help in translation of places

Martin & Corinne Arnold mcjr.arnold at sasktel.net
Wed Aug 20 11:08:11 PDT 2014

Dear members,
Sorry I didn't include the actual links in my first request.
Here are the links to the Hoffmann marriages, in hope of finding where Hoffmann's originated.

Thanks again.

http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2040/pages/PL_1_439_40_0155.htm
http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2040/pages/PL_1_439_40_0280.htm
http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2041/pages/PL_1_439_41_0084.htm