[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wandering Volhynian

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 25 21:05:28 PDT 2014

 This message is for Jeanne Salido in California, USA

 I posted the phone number for  Mrs. Helga Roth in my message, where you can get all the info. you need  in regards to the " Wandering Volhynian " publications.

In any event, I called Mrs. Helga Roth tonight and there are only 5 sets left. I don't know what a complete set of these publication consist off. My set is from 1989 to 1999 and assume that all sets are the same. Once the 5 sets are sold, there won't be any more. Please keep in mind, that paper is heavy, so postage will cost some extra $, even if you request shipping via UPS or  Fedex.
Peter von Lipinsky