[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA Testing

Otto otto at schienke.com
Tue Aug 26 14:49:42 PDT 2014

The best bang for the buck always was and still is   https://www.23andme.com/
Check it out by klikking on the URL.
Largest database in the world.

Many members of SGGEE have tested there. I compare with most of them, some are now cousins. Ask Earl.
Following ethical standards of privacy at 23andMe, DNA comparison is by invitation and acceptance of a consenting participant only.
I personally compare with hundreds.  Their growing database has identified 1,030 cousins to date.

I am presently involved in an expanded approach with the Pennsylvania State University ongoing project headed by Dr. Mark Shriver PhD, Anthropometrics, DNA, and the Appearances and Perceptions of Traits (ADAPT) Study. 23andMe is used for the DNA screenings.  This is my second time through the spit test.  Seeing the second test, the one through  the university, is under a numerical code name, my first test, in the category "DNA Relatives", is announcing I now have an identical twin out there. . .

. . .   Otto
         " The Zen moment..." wk. of January 01, 2014-