[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] convention in Calgary

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Wed Aug 27 21:17:47 PDT 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation, Peter, as well as all the sessions.
I would not have guessed that this was your first time doing this. You are a
natural born story teller.

This is my third convention. Every convention gets better. Thanks to those
who put in all those long hours to make it so.

Joyce Welke Guasch