[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation of Russian Documents

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 1 15:04:19 PST 2014

I need somebodies help to translate some Russian documents, which I received today from the German Red Cross. The story behind these documents:

My (now)wife's father, Adolf Sparschuh,  was arrested in 1945 by the Polish police in Pustomyty , Volhynien. He was turned over by the Polish police to the Russians army  and disappeared. In early 1949 and again in in the  1950's  his  wife ( my future mother-in-law)  was notified by the German Red Cross that her husband Adolf Sparschuh died in a Russian POW camp. There was never any mentioning of where Adolf Sparschuh died or the cause of his death.All what was received, was a copy of a letter from the Russian Red Cross, that Adolf Sparschuh had died in Russia.

The documents, pertaining to Adolf Sparschuh's imprisonment and his death  were Russian military property and were not accessible to anybody for many years.

Things have changed over the years and through a contact in Moskow, I was informed that these military documents have been turned over to the German Red Cross a few years ago and that  these military records are available now to people looking for information. To make a long story short, I have now received all the copies from Adolf Sparschuh's imprisonment in a Russian POW camp, the date and the cause of death and much more. BUT, everything is in Russian.It took many years to obtain this information, but to really make use of the information, I need to have the Russian document translated. There are about 4 pages,consisting mostly of questionnaires in Russian that need to be translated.  If anybody can help, I can mail the pages as well as the fee for translation.
Thank you, Peter von Lipinsky