[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lipno Evangelical records in the Berlin Ev. Archives

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Tue Dec 2 11:25:23 PST 2014

 Hello Eduardo,

     Yes, there are some evangelical records from Lipno
 in Berlin (but I don't think they are on line).

     To see in great detail what is available, go to
 Uwe Kerntopf's web site at

 <http://www.dobriner-land.de/>

 and follow the link "evangelische Kirchen".

 He lists exactly what is available for each parish in that region,
 in each of the archives.
 Do you know which parish Greben/Grabiny was in? If it was
 in Lipno parish, it looks like the EZAB in Berlin does have
 the years you need.

           Paul Rakow