[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] STEUERNAGEL and KULISCH in Konstantynow near Lodz

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Sat Dec 6 11:20:22 PST 2014

 Hello Andreas,

       The reason you don't see any records later than 1913
 is that there is a 100 year privacy rule in Poland.

       You could wait a few years, until the 1916 records get
 transferred to the historical archive, or you could write
 or e-mail to the Polish Registrar (Standesamt):

 Urzad Stanu Cywilnego,
 ul Zgierska 2
 95-050 Konstanynow Lodzki
 Polen

 e-mail usc at konstantynow.pl

   It is probably best to find an example letter in Polish,
 many books and web-sites have them. (though they might
 be able to read German or English).

    I think it is a good idea to say how you are related to this
 person.

      The dates you give look strange - is the marriage year
 correct? I would probably start with just asking for the birth
 record for Else Kulisch.

                Paul Rakow