[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] One Stone & Clues to 'My Brick Wall'

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 19:22:46 PST 2014

I found a site of interest to this group, as well as  to me, called "One
Stone"
  subtitled - "in the footsteps of the settlers in Kreis Thorn and  more":
       http://kamiennakamieniu.wordpress.com/

 The site is in Polish,  Google or Bing make it readable in  English, if
needed.
 There seems to be quite a bit to explore.  Many photos of  cemeteries, old
cottages,
  maps and more.
 There are quite a number of 'Achieves' on more pages,  also a  way to be
notified
  of updates,

  I found this site while searching for "Andreas Krampitz" who is  mentioned
  as a settler in the town of Cegielnik (or Cegielnia) which  is, or was,
near thorn.
     http://kamiennakamieniu.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/cegielnik/
  This article mentions a number of surnames that I  recognized via
marriages
   to (unrelated) Krampitz surnamed individuals.

  Facts about My Brick Wall:
  I have the wedding document from 1794, in Leibitsch,  where Andreas
Krampitz,
  the father of the groom, is present at the marriage of his  eldest son,
Jacob,
  my 3xGreat GF,  to Anna Maria Fehlau.  (or  Fehlauin).
  No wife of Andreas (mother of Jacob) is mentioned, I assume she  had
passed.
  Anna's father, Gottlieb Fehlauer is mentioned as a  'schoolmaster' in
Silno
  Jacob & Anna went on to have 4 children in Jackowo, near  Czernikowo,
those
  births were found in the indexes of the Czernikow Parish  at:
http://www.szpejankowski.eu/index.php/metryki-wykazy-osob/102-indeksacja.html

   My Brick Wall:
   I cannot find the births of Jacob or his other  siblings or anything of
Andreas.
   The article puts a Andreas Krampitz in Cegielnik  (named Ziegelwies in
   the early 1800 map in the article),  which is near  Thorn.  Then later
in Jackowo
   and later generations moving toward Lipno.   I now  believe I need to be
looking
   in the areas North of Thorn for those  records.
   Based on those village names,  anyone have  knowledge of the churches I
should be
   researching for those records?

All help, clues & pointers appreciated
Bob K.