[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Software recomendations

Richard Boltz ricardo.tornillo.g at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 09:37:52 PST 2014

Looking for suggestions for software.  I have been using Ancestry.com for
research and entering data, photos, comments , etc.  I now realize that I
am tied to Ancestry forever for access to my work.  Their Family Tree Maker
looked like a great option because it said it syncs your software, say on
my PC, with the online information. I assume that all the information is
downloaded to my PC.  Looking at some reviews of the latest version were
not so positive.   Thanks for any help.