[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Question re the software

Sieg Schewe siegschewe at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 21:08:02 PST 2014

Very interesting exchange. Which leads to questions. Can you operate Legacy or Gramps program on your I-pad?  If so. Does it synchronize the changes you make automatically between the laptop and I-pad?
I use FTM and Legacy 8. Each for different reasons. FTM operates both on your laptop             and I-pad. FTM automatically synchronizes the changes between your lap top and I-pad, visa-versa.
Also FTM automatically sends you hints for the people in your tree when new items are added. They find possible information for your tree you don't have. For you to compare and decide. Such as information other people have added in their tree or new releases like census, births etc.. Both old, new, from Germany, Scotland etc..

Sent from my iPad Sieg Schewe