[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Question about using Legacy for non-family info ... sort of

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 15:11:05 PST 2014

Hello list, so I made the decision to use my $10 off offer and buy Legacy
Deluxe. After seeing the couple webinars at SGGEE conventions, I knew it
would be an interesting challenge to make full use of the fantastic
features demonstrated. :)

But now a question for those who know Legacy inside out. I want to create a
database of individuals who were born in a specific village and those
related to them based on the EWZ records.

I want to use the software to help me discover relationships among all the
families that are not immediately obvious. For example, is the Jane Doe
born on this date in this family record the same Jane Doe born on the same
date for the other EWZ record?

And I suspect that many of the individuals going back to time may have
started out related to each other or at least always in the same area in
each generation.

Which is a long way of asking how to enter data as individuals without
necessarily establishing familial relationships?

Happy new year to all! And thanks in advance for any assistance.

Edie Adam
Fairfax, Virginia, USA