[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SCHEFER

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 03:45:58 PST 2014

Good morning!

I’m trying to help a friend to find more information about the couple Anton Jacob Schefer (b. 1844, from Saarbruken) and Charlotte Henriethe Boldt (b. 1829). Apparently they moved to Brazil in 1868. Anton’s father was Ludwig Schefer. And Charlotte’s father was Andreas Friedrich Boldt.

The couple had at least 2 sons:

1.       Julius Anton Schefer (b. 1864 in Walsleben, Ruppin,Brandenburg, Prussia) and Christening in 09.Oct.1864- Evangelic Church from Walsleben.

2.       Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Schefer (b. 23.June.1866)

We appreciate any information related to the couple Anton Jacob Schefer and Charlotte Henriethe Boldt.

Thank you,

Eduardo Kommers