[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE-LDS Film-Record Access Request.

Alvin Brinkman eagleeyeab at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 20:17:26 PST 2014

Hello SGGEE members.

Does anyone have a copy of the following SGGEE - LDS Film:
Weiss Daniel, Event B, Year 1846, Parish-Dziepolc-Radomsko, Register-6, Film-702383?
If you have this record, this film, or know of this person or his family please contact me.
My Weiss family were Colonists in Russia [Valerianowka, Volyn, Ukraine] beginning around 1830-1840.
Daniel Weiss b.1846 and was the known son of Colonist-Conrad Weiss and Katherina (Friedrich?) Weiss.

Please contact me if you have any information regarding the above.

Kind Regards,
Alvin Brinkman-Wisconsin-USA.