[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Archiwum Panstwowe Obwodu Zytomierskiego

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 12 17:49:45 PST 2014

Eduardo,

You don't mention where you found this reference.  It is in the Polish language.  After the Partitions of the late 1700s, Poland had no control over the Zhitomir region.  When I Google the phrase, it seems to simply relate to the same Zhitomir Archives that we are already working with in extracting post-1885 Lutheran records.  Zhitomir is not a big city.  It is unlikely that there is more than one Archive there.

Jerry