[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Archiwum Panstwowe Obwodu Zytomierskiego

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 12 18:09:07 PST 2014

We were hoping to have them done by the next convention in August but there is a lot of work to do by volunteers to review the English translation / transliteration work of Russian people, verifying locations, etc.  It may take a bit longer.  We could use more volunteers if available.  Use our contact at sggee.org address if can help out or if you would like more detail about what is involved to do it.

Jerry