[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Visiting German villages in Poland

kenkrell at comcast.net kenkrell at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 11:39:49 PST 2014

Carolyn,

I have used a English Speaking Guide, Interpreter from Warsaw two times in 2002 and 2007. Name is Tomasz Kacer. His email is: tomkacer at poczta.onet.pl  Cell phone:+48601327544

.

In 2007 he picked myself and cousin up at a Warsaw hotel and took us to two different archives in the Poznan area, and dropped us off in Berlin. We were with him one week. He mostly is a tour guide for bus tours around Warsaw. He has a daughter that wanted College in the US and evidently married and lives in Florida.  I would highly recommend him to anyone. For the archives he had prearranged reservations .

Ken Krell